Flexibility is paramount.
Each property is unique. Each client is unique.
Here are a few examples of how we can assist:
A responsible Caretakers for Property on the Market
For Property on the Market we can do any and all of the tasks listed below, and more:
- Coordinate with your realtor in sale preparation.
- Make sure your property is in show condition at all times. We can arrive before the realtor to freshen the house or after the showing to insure security is in place.
- Have repairs or updates done and your house is thoroughly presentable upon completion.
- We are eager and flexible to perform any site-specific tasks while your property is listed.
A responsible Caretaker for Leased Property
For Leased Property we can ease make a tenancy simple by performing any, all, or a portion of the tasks below:
- Find an appropriate tenant for your property.
- Schedule repairs, maintenance or upgrades.
- Assist in staging, tenant move in and/or move out.
- Create a property reference binder for referral by both you and your tenant. Emphasis on property condition.
- Insure lease terms are followed, and neighborhood concerns are addressed.
A responsible Caretaker for Estate Property
For Estate Property we can assist in a seamless disposal of contents, sale and preparation for sale with the following items:
- Arrange for appraisals, disbursement, sale or storage of household items
- Take direction from the estate trustee in whatever capacity is needed.
- Provide a timeline on what needs to be done when for the property.
A responsible Caretaker for Second Homes
For occasionally used property we can make your stay as smooth, and enjoyable, as possible with items like the following:
- Insure vehicles are in running order and the kitchen is stocked with items from your shopping list.
- Coordinating ongoing services. Seek out services at your direction
- Create and carry out a maintenance routine at pre-determined intervals
- Routinely inspect the property as directed.
- Perform tasks unique to the property.
A responsible Caretaker for your Home Under Construction
If you find you do not have the time to be with your property as it undergoes a remodel, we can be your eyes and ears, we will participate at your direction. A few examples:
- We can photograph progress for you so you can monitor the progress from afar.
- We can attend to any task that is important to you when you can not be on site.
- We can address neighbor's concerns, and act at your direction.